After using Roku remote for a particular time, you may find remote stopped working. At that point, you just go on every button, but you couldn’t get it working. You just get frustrated due to that Roku remote right? Here is some solution which will help you to fix it in 2 to 3 minutes. From my advice, please don’t try to buy a new one and don’t do a factory reset on the Roku box as it doesn’t change any or perform any action that we need.
If your Roku remote has stopped working then follow the following steps:
- First, you remove batteries from the remote.
- Carefully look your battery area, you will see a purple coloured button. And locate the purple button.
- Unplug the power from Roku.
- Wait for some seconds and connect back to Roku.
- Waite for the banner around the display
- Now put the batteries in the remote.
- Press and hold a purple button for at least 5 seconds.
- Now wait for Roku to finish booting up.
These all steps will surely help you, and I must say that. And you had done already this procedure but not working, then don’t be upset. Believe me; you can go on another way. ‘When there is will, there is a way’, always believe this. Now, the another way I want to say is by downloading the “Roku Remote Control” application from the play store as well as from the Appstore. Roku Remote Control application was always a great backup when you lost your Roku Remote. You can easily get access to Roku by your application without your Roku remote.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please feel free to comment below.
And if you are interested in screen mirroring, you can check out my official blog to get more information.